Vapour permeable wall insulation
Features and Benefits
- Class 4 Vapour Permeable
- Advanced water, air and vapour control membrane
- 90 days UV resistant and triple-layer construction for durability
- Low Flammability, suitable for all BALs in bushfire-prone areas
- High strength and puncture resistant
- Suitable for constructions in high wind loads – up to 3.5 kpa
Bushfire Attack Levels
Complies with AS 3959-2018 Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas for use in all BALs.
Seek independent advice regarding the selection of sarking prior to installation in the BAL design.
|Nominal Thickness: 0.45 mm|
|VTW-45||1500 mm x 30 m (45 m²)|
Total System R-Values