Ametalin Sarking and Building Wraps
Ametalin warrants that all membrane products listed above are manufactured and supplied free of material defects and are guaranteed for use, where applicable, in domestic or household: walls; enclosed floor spaces; under tile and metal roofs; for a period of twenty five years, provided that the product:
1) is installed in accordance with our installation instructions and the relevant Australian Standards;
2) is not physically disturbed or damaged;
3) is installed in a building with appropriate permeability designs for moisture management;
4) is not exposed to substances corrosive to aluminium in excess of what is normally found in residential buildings, whether airborne, waterborne or otherwise conveyed;
5) if installed within 500 metres of the sea, or in a non-residential building where the product may be exposed to corrosive substances, is contained in an enclosed, un-vented air space;
6) is stored in a cool, dry place and not be exposed to direct sunlight for extended periods; and
7) application involves temperatures that do not exceed 80°C.
If a commercial warranty is required, please contact Ametalin via the website www.ametalin.com or phone +61 (0)8 8285 6955
To make a claim under this Warranty, a consumer must submit within 25 years of purchase, to Ametalin:
Ametalin’s contact details for claims under this Warranty are as follows:
Address: Amalgamated Metal Industries Pty Ltd, 9-11 Playford Crescent Salisbury North SA 5108
Telephone: +61 (0)8 8285 6955
N.B. Subject to section 64A of the Competition and Consumer Act, our liability is limited to the supply of replacement product of equal performance and specifications. This warranty is in addition to other rights and remedies of the customer under law. All claims under this warranty to be sent to Amalgamated Metal Industries Pty Ltd, 9-11 Playford Crescent Salisbury North SA 5108. Tel: +61 (0)8 8285 6955. Any expenses incurred in making such a claim are to be borne by the purchaser. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The purchaser is entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. The purchaser is also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.