Ametalin Non-combustible ThermalBreak® Strip
R0.24 Non-combustible ThermalBreak® Strip
For use in all commercial and Non-combustible constructions where R0.2 thermal breaks are required
Features and Benefits
- Not deemed combustible
- Ideal for all commercial and residential steel frames where R0.2 thermal break is required
- Chemically stable and compression-resistant
- Available without self-adhesive backing
- Easily cuts to any desired length or shape
- Creates a natural drainage plane for moisture to escape
- Enhances the energy efficiency and breathability of the system
- Termite, mould, and mildew resistant
Bushfire Attack Levels
Complies with AS 3959-2018 Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas for use in all BALs.
Seek independent advice regarding the selection of sarking prior to installation in the BAL design.