- Extra Heavy Duty, double-sided reflective foil insulation and radiant barrier
- Increases total system R-value in walls up to R0.5 compared to single-sided foil sarking
- Multi-purpose: can be used in all roof and wall types
- Superior resistance to heat
- Advanced condensation and moisture control
- Anti-glare coating on one side for ease of installation
- High strength, light weight & flexible
- Suitable for use in bushfire prone areas
- Metal roof sarking
- Tile roof sarking
- Premium wall wrap – ideal for typical brick veneer & double brick walls
- Internal wall lining and vapour barrier behind fibre cement and timber cladding in most Australian climates – NCC/BCA Zones 2-8*
*NOTE: Please check cladding manufacturer's requirements before installation.
Bushfire Attack Levels
For use in roof systems BAL – LOW to BAL – 40 and wall systems BAL – LOW to BAL – FZ to comply with AS 3959—2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas.
How to Specify
See specification notes for SILVERSARK® xR.