- Very High Vapour Permeance, High Water Barrier wall wrap
- Guaranteed Water Barrier tested in accordance to AS/NZS 4200.1:1994
- Available in 2.7m wide rolls to reduce installation time
- Prevents condensation-related issues like mould, structural problems and ‘sick building syndrome’
- Suitable for use in bushfire prone areas
- Wall wrap behind fibre cement & timber cladding in most Australian climates – NCC/BCA Zones 2-8.*
- Wall wrap in typical brick veneer & double brick walls
*NOTE: Please check cladding manufacturer's requirements before installation. Brane® VHP is NOT recommended for this application in the humid tropics – NCC/BCA Climate Zone 1; for this zone, Medium Vapour Barrier SilverWrap™ is recommended instead.
Bushfire Attack Levels
For use in wall systems BAL – LOW to BAL – FZ to comply with AS 3959—2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire prone areas.
How to Specify
See specification notes for BRANE® VHP.
For more information visit branesforsmarterhomes.com